The Seminar Series is your chance to hear from and interact with national and international experts in workforce and other topics that are of importance to Healthforce Center’s work. This is an opportunity to learn about hot topics, meet an expert without having to travel long distances, and get new ideas for your own work.
- Thursday, December 13, 12:00 PM to 1:30 PM: Rachel Willard-Grace, Director of the Center for Excellence in Primary Care, UC-San Francisco
- Thursday, January 24, 12:00 PM to 1:30 PM: Hilary Barnes, University of Delaware
- Thursday, February 21, 12:00 PM to 1:30 PM: Matt McHugh, University of Pennsylvania
- Thursday, March 21, 12:00 PM to 1:30 PM: Clese Erikson, George Washington University
- Thursday, April 11, 12:00 PM to 1:30 PM: Tracey Adams, University of Western Ontario
- Thursday, May 9, 12:00 PM to 1:30 PM: Hector Rodriguez, UC-Berkeley