The seminar series is your chance to hear from and interact with national and international experts in workforce and other topics that are of importance to Healthforce Center’s work. This is an opportunity to learn about hot topics, meet an expert without having to travel long distances, and get new ideas for your own work.
Information, Relative Performance and Technology Advancement: Evidence from Hysterectomies
Tuesday, October 29, 2019, 12:00 - 1:00 pm
UCSF Laurel Heights, 3333 California St., Room 409
Guy David, PhD, a professor at the Wharton School and the Perelman School of Medicine at the University of Pennsylvania, focuses on aspects of the health care system that are understudied, just emerging, or difficult to measure. His research on emergency medical services, home health care, primary care, specialty hospitals, and ambulatory surgery centers has yielded insights into how individuals, firms, and regulators interact across the continuum of care.
- Tuesday, October 29, 2019: Guy David, University of Pennsylvania
- Thursday, November 7, 2019: Tracey Adams, University of Western Ontario Canada
- Thursday, December 12, 2019: Heather Tubbs Cooley, Ohio State University
- January 30, 2020: Michelle Ko, UC Davis
- March 5, 2020: Angela Beck, University of Michigan
- March 26, 2020: Jennifer Cocohoba, UCSF
- April 30, 2020: Donald Chi, University of Washington
- May 14, 2020: Candice Chen, George Washington University