The seminar series is your chance to hear from and interact with national and international experts in the health workforce and other topics that relate to Healthforce Center’s work. This is an opportunity to learn about relevant topics, meet an expert without lengthy travel, and get new ideas for your own work.
Behavioral Telehealth: Models for Advancing Access to Care Thursday, March 5, 2020, 12:00 - 1:30 pm UCSF Laurel Heights, 3333 California St., Room 409 Angela J. Beck, PhD, MPH, is Principal Investigator and Director of the HRSA-funded Behavioral Health Workforce Research Center at the University of Michigan School of Public Health, where she also serves as Clinical Assistant Professor of Health Behavior and Health Education and Assistant Dean for Student Engagement and Practice. Her research efforts are focused on assessment of workforce capacity, studies of worker characteristics and practice settings, and analysis of professional and legal scopes of practice for the behavioral health workforce. She holds a bachelor’s degree in physiology from Michigan State University and master's and doctoral degrees from the University of Michigan School of Public Health in Health Behavior and Health Education.
- Tuesday, October 29, 2019: Guy David, University of Pennsylvania
- Thursday, November 7, 2019: Tracey Adams, University of Western Ontario Canada
- Thursday, December 12, 2019: Heather Tubbs Cooley, Ohio State University
- January 30, 2020: Michelle Ko, UC Davis
- March 5, 2020: Angela Beck, University of Michigan