Jul. 13, 2019 to Jul. 17, 2019
The International Health Economics Association's (iHEA’s) mission is to:
- Increase communication among health economists;
- Foster a higher standard of debate in the application of economics to health and health care systems; and
- Assist young researchers at the start of their careers.
- Economics of the Health Workforce
- Racial Disparities in Poverty, Work, Leisure, and Quality of Life for Skilled and Unskilled Workers in the Health Professions
- The Effect of Nurse Practitioner and Physician Assistant Regulations on the Growth of the Opioid Treatment Workforce in the United States