The California Improvement Network (CIN) aims to advance the Quadruple Aim by identifying and spreading better ideas for care delivery, and by strengthening relationships between commercial and safety net provider and health plan communities in California.
CIN is a CHCF project managed by Healthforce Center at UCSF, an organization dedicated to helping health care organizations drive and navigate change.
Better Ideas for Health Care Delivery
CIN accelerates the spread of quality improvement innovation through:
- Connection: Partner meetings, affinity groups, and other opportunities to build and strengthen connections among partners and members to increase quality improvement capacity.
- Learning: Webinars, workshops, and resources that advance knowledge and skills for early and advanced learners.
- Action: Partners and members of the network act on what they have learned and identify and implement quality improvement initiatives.
Five Topic Areas to Accelerate the Spread of Innovation
To achieve its goals, CIN plans has focused on the following five critical topic areas:
- Making improvements in behavioral health care with an emphasis on cost management
- Addressing social needs that impact health with an emphasis on cost management
- Understanding the fundamentals of managing financial risk and total cost of care
- Preventing burnout and promoting resilience among providers and staff
- Leading change
Join CIN to get the latest quality improvement resources, tips, and tools delivered straight to your inbox.