Applications are now open for the Cedars-Sinai Managing to Leading Cohort 4! Please make sure to submit your application by January 29, 2021 at 5pm.
The Cedars-Sinai Community Clinic Initiative: Managing to Leading program is a transformative leadership development program for mid-level clinicians and non-clinical staff from eligible community clinics in Los Angeles. The program equips leaders with the knowledge, skills, and confidence to effectively lead change and improve health care in today’s complex and uncertain environment. The Managing to Leading program utilizes Healthforce Center’s trusted leadership curriculum, specifically tailored to the needs of Los Angeles’ community health centers and includes:
- Interactive, experiential seminars to deepen knowledge and skills while fostering meaningful relationships
- A focus on application and practice, including an applied learning component that emphasizes using analytic skills to identify, understand, and solve pain points within one’s own organization
- Facilitated peer coaching to deepen self- awareness and make progress towards personal development goals
- Entry into a robust alumni network upon completion of the program
Who Should Apply
Mid-level clinicians and non-clinical staff who work in eligible clinics in Los Angeles and are:
- Managing or supervising others;
- Transitioning from doing to leading;
- Planning and overseeing the work of others; or
- Increasingly tasked with complex projects or initiatives that involve multiple people or departments.
Managing to Leading will accept up to 30 individuals total. Multiple individuals may be accepted from a clinic.
Applicants who do not find their organization on this list should contact Maile Richardson to determine if they are eligible.