Thirty-two mid-level clinicians and administrative staff who work in community health centers and other safety-net organizations in Los Angeles have been selected to participate in the fifth cohort of the Cedars-Sinai’s Community Clinic Initiative: Managing to Leading (M2L) program. Funded by Cedars-Sinai and administered by Healthforce Center at UCSF, this program develops promising staff with the knowledge, skills, and confidence to effectively lead change and improve health care delivery.
Over the course of the year-long program, the participants will learn about the specific needs and priorities of Los Angeles's health care safety net and gain skills to rapidly lead change in this complex health care environment. Healthforce Center is excited to welcome participants from 22 clinics in the Los Angeles area — 3 of which are new clinics to the Managing to Leading program.
Managing to Leading Program, Cohort 5 (Class of 2022-23)
- Jasmin Arroyo, Director of Nursing, White Memorial Community Health Center
- Keishana Blackmon, Specialty Care Manager, Kheir Clinic
- Joe Cervantes, Care Coordination Program Supervisor, Los Angeles Christian Health Centers
- Angela Ching, Clinic Operations Manager, Chinatown Service Center
- Bre’Onne Durr, Program Manager, Behavioral Health Services, Inc.
- Karen Escobar, Clinic Office Manager, Clínica Monseñor Oscar A Romero
- Karla Flores, Clinic Supervisor, UMMA Community Clinic
- Jasmine Galindo, Quality Improvement Program Manager, Northeast Valley Health Corporation
- Lauren Goli, Family Physician, Eisner Health
- Mariana Gonzalez, Quality Improvement Manager, Central Neighborhood Health Foundation
- Norma Graper, Call Center Manager, Via Care Community Health Center
- Cristal Hernandez, Dental Manager, Eisner Health
- Meng Jin, Associate Controller, Venice Family Clinic
- David Lee, Clinic Director, APLA Health
- Marisol Lombardi, Clinic Manager, Behavioral Health Services, Inc.
- Dalila Lopez, Program Manager, Venice Family Clinic
- Deanna Newman, Quality Manager, Los Angeles LGBT Center
- Eric Oh, Patient Resources Manager, Kheir Clinic
- Jaime Perzabal, Clinic Supervisor, Center for Family Health and Education
- Sarine Pogosyan, Healthy Equity Manager, Community Clinic Association of Los Angeles County
- Wendy Ramirez, Program Manager, Wilmington Community Clinic
- Cesar Rendon, Facility Manager, Westside Family Health Center
- Arlene Reynoso, Clinic Coordinator, Westside Family Health Center
- Joshua Rodriguez, Controller, Saban Community Clinic
- Carlos Sanchez, Clinic Manager, St. John’s Community Health
- Britanne Scott, Senior Human Resources Generalist, Saban Community Clinic
- Carolina Sokolowski, Women’s Health Program Coordinator, Watts Healthcare Corporation
- Shai Tanner, Quality HEDIS Coordinator, Central Neighborhood Health Foundation
- Silvana Tredinnick, Dentist, AltaMed Health Services
- Sandra Vega, Clinic Administrator, AltaMed Health Services
- Sergio Velasquez, Clinic Director, APLA Health
- Christopher Williams, Manager, Los Angeles LGBT Center
Sign up to get the latest health workforce research insights and leadership opportunities from Healthforce Center at UCSF.